 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1116
Re: Actual Table Height
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:00:20 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b572dec.562768@lugnet.com>...
Dean & Kevin,

Can you give me the "exact" height of your table surface from the
floor.  From the last show, I think I have a height of 35 5/8".
Please confirm.  I need to figure out the angle and length to cut the
sawhorse legs to fit under the doors.

We're not using my table, we're using Bryan's though.

Kevin, are your doors the standard thickness (1 3/8")?

Yes.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1