 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1083
Re: Trial Run - July 27th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:49:04 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b533e99.1495282@lugnet.com>...
Hi all,

David has confirmed that the site he was proposing will work for a
trial run on July 27th.  I don't know the address, and unfortunately,
he's gone for a few days on holidays.  I'll make sure you all know in
plenty of time.  Just make sure to set the evening aside.

If it's David's school, as he proposed originally, it's in North Van.
Suppose I shouldn't post the actual address/location :-)

I'll be bringing all my buildings, but since I leave on vacation immediately
after, someone else will need to take them away., store them, take them to
the show, bring them home afterwards, etc. They will take up a fair bit of
vehicle space.

What about the rope barrier? I have the rope and buckets ready here for
whoever has time to put the thing together. Don't forget if we use plumbing
pipe we'll need some kind of top cap on each post, can't have raw tube ends
sticking up, some small might put their eye out on it.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/