 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1077
Re: I'm back too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Bryan Wong writes:
I've got a few questions, but I should probably take a look at the latest
layout files first - that should answer many of them.  But what's this thing
about a gondola?

Ok here I am again with a bunch of questions. I've looked at the latest .tdl
and .gif file.  Looking good!

Where exactly do the mountains go?  Also, I remember with our previous
show's layout, I could see exactly where the tracks go (i.e. which stud the
track falls on).  Now I can't seem to see that!

It looks like I am responsible for approximately 48x64 + 32x32 of baseplate
space.  (4 yellow 16x32s, 2 green 16x32s, plus 2 yellow 16x32s)  If that's
where the mountain's going, it looks like the tunnel will be curved.  If so,
then we'll hafta be careful what runs on that track cuz I don't know how
much "turning clearance" to leave.

Does the blue baseplate (a placeholder?) in 2-r0005k.gif in the upper left
represent Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?

Aw, I feel like I'm being such a pain with all these questions...

-Bryan