 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1037
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:20:20 GMT

Guy's check out the pics below. whoa! Why is it always when I'm poor!

Dean

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Andreas Stabno writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Am I going colorblind? 10013 is a black and blue freight car, 10014 a red
caboose. Where's the tank car? Where's the green windows?

Duq

Try these...

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010013.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010014.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010015.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010016.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010017.jpg

Anticipate well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

Thanks for the links. I (like others) would have spent days looking for them.
These will be great train sets,I can't wait to see them offered for sale soon.