 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1034
Re: Sadly I feel this must be voiced...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:20:40 GMT

But I feel that our attending the Aug show should be canceled... We are
not going to make that deadline. Our participation is sorely lacking.
(With the exception of a small few)

I agree with you, Dean, that participation is lacking.  However, I
think "we" can still pull it off, and have a lot of fun doing it.
There is help waiting in the wings (ie. off-line), but lacking
direction, they don't know what to do.  I think our problem is this
effort needs leadership and direction, and we're all too busy to put
that hat on (myself included).  In short, we need a leader and/or some
direction.  Last week, I suggested a meeting or at least a conference
call to get things finalized and moving on.  I'll suggest it again.
Frankly, even it if it's just 4 or 5 people participating, I think it
can be done.  It just means more work for those that are involved.
The real question is, "Do we each have the time it will take to do
this up right?".

Robin
(... hating the glacial speed of forum communication, and about to
commence good 'ole fashioned phone tag ...)