 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1027
1026  |  1028
Subject:
Finalizing design, assigning tasks, and making it happen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:46:50 GMT

I know that each of us is kind of working on some things already, but
I think we should meet to finalize the design, and delegate
responsibilities and tasks, including building, table skirting,
signage, promo materials, etc.

We may not need to meet in person.  A web conference or chat,
conference call, or other means may be sufficient, but I think it
should happen in the next few days.  We need to have specific tasks to
assign those who are not online, but who are interested in helping.

I suggest that Kevin and I begin working (separately at first) on a
list of items for consideration, that can be used a "To Do" list to
work from.  We can then combine our efforts and begin filling in the
blanks.

I have another idea as well.  Diane and I rent half the first floor of
the large house that we live in.  The other half of the first floor
has a very large "dance floor" (seriously!) that the homeowner never
uses.  I'm fairly sure that the room is more than large enough to
accomodate our entire layout, and it could sit there undisturbed and
secure.

The main problem is that I'm in Aldergrove (almost an hour's drive
from our current meeting place).  However, I'm willing to approach the
homeowner if anyone thinks this could be of any use.  My guess is that
we could even probably use this space regularly for meetings, etc. if
need be.  Just a thought.  LMKWYT.

Robin

PS  This new email confirmation thing from Lugnet sure makes posting
from Free Agent a major pain ...