 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 7
    New AFOL in Victoria/Saanich Fair —George Edward Godwin
   Although I can see that no one has posted to this newsgroup in a long time I thought I'd give it a try. Is anyone out there? I am a long-time fan of LEGO but only recently came to realize that as an adult I could still do it. Yeah, sort of lame but (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug)