 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
VicLUG @ Local Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:26:06 GMT

VICTORIA MODEL RAILWAY SHOW (NMRA - Pacific Northwest Region)
September 16, 2007 (Sunday), 10 am - 5 pm, Cedar Hill Rec Centre

We will have a display of LEGO trains and the adjacent cityscape. An admission
fee will be charged for the event which is described as the largest annual model
railway show in British Columbia.