 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 45
Re: Anybody out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.viclug, Bert Annear wrote:
   Hi All, Since I missed the last meeting and will playing sax in a Big Band during the next one can anyone let me know what is up? I have heard rumours of a big Lego display in Sidney this week. Also are there any movements on the train display ideas?

Hi Bert!

Sorry to be so tardy but my son was born on the weekend! (see pictures)

Anyway, it was Joseph (+ Forrest), Steve and myself. There was some discussion around whether we can pull off such a large display even with the train stock and rails provided by James.

For the LEGO display I would point you to something we disccussed at the meeting: a VicLUG Blog. We thought it might be a way to communicate better. I stareted it on Blogger and anyone who wants to post can be added while everyone can comment on posts. Whaddya think?

Anywhoo, there are apparently lots more AFOL’s in Victoria than we have been able to get in touch with. There may even be another group meeting on the second Tuesdays!