 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Science World Road Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:32:20 GMT

Hi!

Just thought I'd send a note about the trip plans.

Bert has given an estimate of the costs for the proposed April 23 trip to
Science World in Vancouver in his 7 passenger van. He will be using 3 seats
leaving four (4) seats available. I hope to take one for me and one for my son.

Summary

- Van: $12.50 - $17.50 for transport (lowest amount if we fill the van)
- Science World Admission: Adult: $11.75 Child: $7.75
- Ferry: Adult $10 Child: $5

Bert can tell us when he needs to have deposit/commitment by to make the trip a
go.

See you at Denny's!