 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 27
Re: See you @ Denny's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:07:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.viclug, James Powell wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.viclug, George Edward Godwin wrote:
OK, So I think due to life getting in the way I am going to cancel the meeting
for November 9. Let's try for December 14.

Bring something you are worlking on (ie: a Collosal Castle Contest II entry).

Oh, and I created http://members.shaw.ca/viclug . Not much there yet but it
could grow if people are interested.

Ted

I'll see about coming to this meeting- not 100%, because life so often gets in
my way.

James Powell

Sweet! I'd love to meet face to face. I even have a small ship I am pleased with
to bring.

My kids are just getting over colds so I sure understand last minute plan
changes.

Hope ta see ya there!