 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 25
Re: NIce Train Deal!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, George Edward Godwin wrote:
OK, I finally bought my first train set (and I'm only 37!) the High Speed Train
(4511) which is on sale at TRU in Canada for $80(cdn). To see what a deal I got
I looked in the catalogue I got in the mail the other day and it lists the speed
regulator for $60(cdn) by itself!!!

I feel good about using the money for that as opposed to the two red bonus tubs
that were left. :)

Not that I like the train all that much but I now have track, motor, regulater
and wheel/bits!

I agree! it's a nice (cheap) and good set. It has an excellent selection of
parts for both train and space heads. I mean, where else can you get TWENTY
EIGHT trans smoke panels?! And I suppose the nose and wedges are good if you
like space. Eric Sophie even used the nose for a mech!

Samarth