 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9985
9984  |  9986
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 04:37:05 GMT

Hi folks,

December Monthly Dinner
Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas Street West
Etobicoke, Ontario

Friday December 12th, 2003 7PM

Topics of discussion:  rtlToronto15, train6L etc.

Calum
PS-Ever get really really really focused on listening to something?  I'm
currently obsessed with the piano part in the Godson Mix of "Simple and Clean"
by Utada Hikaru.  (Kingdom Hearts OST).  Simple and Clean is the best... song...
ever...