 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9932
    Lessons learned... —David Koudys
   First lesson-- the DCC accessory block needs an actual motor attached to the motor output in order for the RCX LDCC to detect and program the DCC chip in the accessory brick. This I did not know. Was wondering what was wrong when I had the DCC (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lessons learned... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yuk. Yeah I've sheared one of the bogey pins before. Well OK it wasn't actually mine, but it still made me sad.... (...) It's the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement, and all you have to do to join is sing it the next time it comes (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)