 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9867
  C$ Board Mounting

Has anyone actually used the complete board mounting listed on the web site to hold a C$ board in place? The pictures show how to hold the board down, in addition to the pieces around the side. My board will fit in the 34x22(?) area, but the pieces (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: C$ Board Mounting

(...) So, I assume noone has actually tried to mount the board, like it shows here: (URL) seems to work pretty well, if you remove the dark gray 2x3 plate, and replace it with 2 1x2s in an L shape. Steve (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)