 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9855
    General Motors Locomotive EMD SD70ACe —David Koudys
   Inspired by this loco-- (URL) I made this: (2 URLs) Have a look at the rest of the pics and, if so inclined, let me know what you think! (URL) Few things--I start the project with the trucks, just to see if I could get a 3 wheel truck functioning (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX) !