 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9841
9840  |  9842
Subject:
"Go" Train is dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:44:11 GMT

The "Go" train is gone, finished packing away the last of it's pieces
this morning.

So no more worries about clearance in turns or train stations. :-)

I'll be building trains to our more compressed standard in the future.
I've still got designs for a tilting high speed train.  Race you Calum.

Derek