 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9794
  Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

(URL) past weekend we were at the Toronto Hobby Show which took place at the International center in Toronto, Ontario. I took a variety pf pictures of the MOCs and sets that people brought in. A great time was had by all--visitors enjoyed the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

(...) Dave, thanks for posting the pics so quickly! I like the background pic behind the page as well. It's nice to see you could work your other friends into the fun. :) You are right, it was nice to be able to talk LEGO for an entire weekend. What (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

All pages present and accounted for (URL) pics from the Hobby show in Toronto--Space, Castle, and Trains (and others) represented. Thanks Allan for geting this together! Dave K (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

(...) so THIS is what the ride looks like before I got there...... hummm...mmm :) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

(URL) I hate when i forget to add a link.... -- Chris "It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it." K.C. (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)