 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9747
9746  |  9748
Subject:
Things you can do whilst high on sugar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:38:58 GMT

Hey Guys!!!!!

So I have had excessive sugar today, and I am as high as a kite! So work is not
an option.. So what do you do when you do not want to work? You design train
layouts!!!

So Calum, Derek, Jeremy and Dave... And anyone else who is lurking and my want
to join in the fun...

here is version 'g'

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6h.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6h.ldr

I kind of like it, It has an over the water bridge that we could have elevated
to different heights depending on whether or not we want to put elivations under
curves... It includes calums station, Its not square, it uses 22 modules.. and
there is a lot of open space...

Jeff VW