 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9720
9719  |  9721
Subject:
Deep Yellow Board?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:43:42 GMT

Has the official board interface been posted, yet?  (how the board will be
attached to the robots?)

It's my understaniding it will be something like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/Contests/rtl15/mounting1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/Contests/rtl15/mounting2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/Contests/rtl15/mounting3.jpg

Is that correct?