 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9716
Re: Monday Morning...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:14:24 GMT

Does it stop when you open the door?

NO!!!  Don't open the DOOR!  That's the classic mistake they always make.

Derek

Dave,

~wooooo~

(hisssssss)

~~~~Open the DOOR~~~~

~woooo~

walk towards the LIGHT

open the door.

Chris

Turns out that a little box was shipped and left at the back door of Laidlaw Ed
Services this morning.  This box was probably accidentally jostled and the UPS
that was contained in said box turned itself on.

The UPS, noticing in its 'on' state that it was unplugged, due to it being
shipped in a box and all, decided to emit the tone of "Hey!  I'm not receiving
any power thru my 110v plug!  Someone pay attention to me!"

The fact that this little cardboard box containing the little UPS went unnoticed
to a dozen different sets of eyes for the better part of one working day remains
unsolved.

Dave K