 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9685
Re: So who's up for it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:51:11 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

The Christmas train show on Nov 22 and 23rd?

Sorry Dave but I don't think we can get anything close to what they
would be expecting by Nov 22.  I haven't got time to put anything
together right now.  With Jeff's half of altenburg gone, and mine almost
completely dismantled a big chunk of what we had is now gone.

If the others want to put something on that's cool, but I can't see it
being any better then the hobby show will be, which is going to be, and
look pretty slap together.

I'd rather us wait till the spring to do a show and construct a complete
and spectacular layout like we had with Altenburg.

Derek

I agree with this--I just wanted a general consensus before I said "no".

I'll leave it open for discussion for a few more days, but Monday I'll call and,
unless we can pull a rabbit out of a hat, it'll be a 'no go'.

But I'll also mention to Frank that we're definitly interested in future shows
and that if he could keep us in mind, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dave K