 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9593
Re: C4: *yawn*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:02:57 GMT

I hate to agree with Chris, but, we’ve all said since minute one, that this
contest was going to be long and boring.  And Rob, you were the guy pushing for
a programming contest.  Well congratulations, you’ve got it.

The concept of reducing the time per robot down to 5 minutes would definitely
detract from the initial concept which was an emphasis on programming.  I think
we can all build a fairly decent robot which can scan a 7x6 board and then drop
a checker in one of six locations.