 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 959
  Re: "Track Run"

(...) i don't recall seeing these sets there. in fact i don't think I have ever seen them. Jeff (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

Thanks for replying! I remember they were there in December. There was a display stand at the back right side of the store, near the play area. (I purchased every #4818 on display, to their surprise they had to go into their stock room and open up (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)