 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9584
Re: Playing with Calum's .......... Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train6e.gif

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/TrainLayouts/Train6/train6f.gif

WoW guys, these two look quite impressive!
(the tracks over the water is super unique)
I really should get around to creating a modual one day...
Can't  wait to see your finished layout.
Oh, and btw... the x pattern at the bottom of the
railroad yard in Jeff's rendition is simply beautiful!!!

           --==Richard==--