 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9557
  Re: live3 Smackdown-any takers

(...) Seems like I'll be playing with myself at the Hobby Show. Better stock up with extra batteries and some lube. Ivan - Ralph won't "morph" if you squeeze him hard enough (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: live3 Smackdown-any takers

I was building a bot, but now I'm not so sure I want to be there... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: live3 Smackdown-any takers

(...) Ahh c'mon Trevyn, you can not be *that* badly opposed to motor lubrication! I know some "purists" out there condemn shaft lubrication, but they are just freaks. :)) But seriously now, is anyone else building (or planning to build) a battle bot (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)