 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 950
  Re: DCC TRAIN w/ MS & VLL

Hey Chris, I didn't mean to imply I couldn't *ever* get it to work, just only at full power. If you remove the stops, the train goes 2 or 3 feet in 1 message. I'm trying to overcome *that* problem :) I think the problem with the regular lamp is that (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC TRAIN w/ MS & VLL

(...) That's a pretty cool idea, but I suspect by the time it's perfected, we'll be on DCC. In fact, we could probably go DCC for train1 just for the shunt yard and iso the shunt yard alone from the rest of the power blocks, which need isolation (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)