 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9497
9496  |  9498
Subject:
FIRST Mentor Wanted for Mississauga
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 04:03:12 GMT

I received this item from a parent who's involved in setting up a FIRST group in
Mississauga.  I think it would be an excellent opportunity for someone from our
group to get involved in getting some kids into Lego but more importantly,
science and technology.

Tecumseh Public School in south Mississauga has entered the FIRST Lego
League competition which will take place near the end of November.
Since this is the first time that our school has entered, we need some
great and enthusiastic lego lovin minds to help our lego team out!
Our team consists of 7 or 8 bright grade 8 students.  Would you know
of anyone who lives in the Mississauga area (or who wouldn't mind
coming to the 'burbs), who would be interested in volunteering their
time as either coach or mentor?

If anyone's interested, please email me directly and I'll pass on contact
information.

Calum