 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9495
Re: White Slope Brick 75 2 x 1 x 3 (4460)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:49:41 GMT

Ivan Louch wrote:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=5937&invType=F

Total in current inventory - 1804 pieces

That's nice, but I only need 4, and so far that all I need to finish
this.  Potentially an expensive way to get 4 pieces.

C'mon Derek, all the *cool* kids do BrickLink! :))

I'm not apposed to it, but if someone in the group has them and is
willing to trade for them even better.  :-)

Also, by shopping at BrickLink you take away from eBay's business, which is PURE
EVIL

Well I've never used eBay, so it's not really taking business way from
them anyway.

Derek

Hey Derek,

I will bring you four of these to the next dinner, (this Friday). Can you wait
that long??

Jeff VW