 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9416
Re: C$ <-- connext four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:49:29 GMT

A.  I've slightly modified the name of the connect four suggestion from
Steve FROm C4  to C$

Your shift key is broken.

and 2. how do you program recursive in lego script?

You can't do recursion with any languages using the standard LEGO firmware.  The
firmware's subroutine support is very limited.  You may be able to do it with
BrickOS or leJOS.