 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9391
    Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready! —David Koudys
   (...) i saw a webcam site years ago that gave a person 5 minutes of unfettered time when they logged in--i can't find the software to do that, however. and after today, my site will probably die down so you can take all the time you want. btw, nice (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready! —Ross Crawford
   (...) LOL that wasn't mine - that was the person that came after me ;) ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)