 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 938
    Trains1 —Matthias Jetleb
   I'm under the impression that Trains1 will be all electric? (that is, 9V). I've been wondering if I should throw together set 122 and some of the freight cars from that era..... Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Trains1 —Calum Tsang
   (...) I think that's almost a given that it'll be 9V only. But given the historical nature of a set like 122, you might not want to bring it out for sake of it being damaged. Calum (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)