 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9365
  Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?

(...) In the lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto terms of service, the word 'civil' does not appear. so there! :p Dave K -who unwittingly launched the DoS attack on Lugnet... (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?

David Koudys wrote:Dave K (...) I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!!!! dave, just STOP. ok. look, I know you were losing all those debates...in off topic debate. but this was just not a nice thing to do. Chris (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)