 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9319
Re: Cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:43:30 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

These may have been you for months and I just haven't noticed them, but
cool none the less.

Ok I don't know how out becomes you but oh wheel.

Derek

I think about 2 months or so....
The 10076 gear pack is the newest.
It includes those elusive new 36-tooth double bevel gears.

Rob - I believe you were looking for those....

that's OK Dreek, we konw waht you maent.

As an aside:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist
and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Initsereg!!

Jhon