 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9312
    Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events.... —Chris Magno
   (...) I HATE posting from the WEB. its hard, has too many radio button to press, and is just not fun. not to mention the lack of spell check!!! I was going to be harsh and say: why dont we just do SUMO... bah! (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events.... —David Koudys
   (...) 'cause marble has that one step added complexity :) Bring int on Magno! If it's so easy, maybe you'd like a shot at actually winning a competition :p Dave K (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)