 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9311
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:51:09 GMT

Hey folks,

rtlToronto September Monthly Dinner
Toys R Us Etobicoke
690 Evans Avenue
Etobicoke, ON
M9C 1A1

We'll be doing something a little unusual for the September Monthly Dinner.

We'll meet at the Sherway Gardens TRU at 7PM to examine Connect Four boards.
Then we'll venture over to the East Side Mario's near the Home Depot sometime
afterwards.

Topics of discussion:

-rtlToronto15.  Don't complain if you aren't here and decisions/rules are made.

-train6.  JeffVW is working up a layout.

-Hobby Show.  We need to decide what we're bringing ASAP.  Last check was we do
a rtlToronto/live3 smack the crap out of each other RC event.

Calum

bump
(for those that have a short memory)