 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 928
    On engines using Scouts and VBL (Chris, Jeff) —Iain Hendry
   Chris and Jeff have been working on a decoupling engine as far as I know, and I remember there was some talk of the engine moving too far when the track was pulsed to get the signal to the Scout on board. Isn't there any way to edit the code that (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: On engines using Scouts and VBL (Chris, Jeff) —Chris Magno
     (...) I just spent 8 min. typing up a message in reply to this about why it might not work, but the more I looked at the code...... maybe. I'm sorry to say, that I wont be the one to do it thought. :( Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: On engines using Scouts and VBL (Chris, Jeff) —Jeff Elliott
   Been there, done that, the first night. What happens is that the light level becomes quite variable due to the intermittent contact as the train wheels spin against the track, and the high load on the motor. I've tried a number of such combos. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)