 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9220
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Raiders of the Lost Part Photos

(...) Thanks, but they're a combination of mine, Derek, Bruce and Rob's photos. (...) I would have liked more light. If they allow us to turn on the dimmer packs in the back room, we can have a hell of a lot more light. I liked the room too--it had (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Raiders of the Lost Part Photos

(...) You're dumb. :) I thought it was cool and comfortable. (...) Things like this make me feel not so sad that I dropped out of college. Iain (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Raiders of the Lost Part Photos

(...) Those guys were in my class. I can't believe they went to Queens for that. The greasy pole thing is so gross. Rob (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)