 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9171
    Re: Connect Four game issues —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) It should be possible to do this with just an RCX. Each robot has 1 input & 1 output. The referee RCX just watches for when one is done, and it signals the other to start, at the same time, keeping time for each. And without the ref, the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Derek Raycraft
     (...) I choose the control lab as the ref because it's not a legal part to use in the contest, which means no-one looses the use of an RCX in for this game. (Well it's legal, but the computer at the other end isn't) You also have an nice large (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        RE: Connect Four game issues —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Steve, I wish you would stop this nonsense. Can't you understand that these RTLers bought a bunch of old Control Lab stuff (without asking if I wanted one :-) and now they are struggling to find ways to use up more of their spare time writing (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)