 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9136
9135  |  9137
Subject:
Rice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:08:57 GMT

Hi gang. Yeah, I know, I wanted to show, but I was a no-show .. sorry (Calum). I
had a plan, my bot was all there in my head, but not in bricks. Instead, I began
my finished basement project. Or started to build my basement that will soon be
finished?!?!

Anyway, enough of that. How was the competition?  I read Chris' msg. Did he win?

My promise to RTL - I WILL be there for RTL 15.

Ciao

Dave