 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9064
9063  |  9065
Subject:
rice picker.... done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:31:48 GMT

yep.

I tried it out in the rice tonight....  it kind of worked... I saw some
problems that I had not seen "on the bench"

all easily solved.

I redid my communications between the 2 bricks.  now its MUCH better.

I could show up with my robot as it is right now, and not feel bad, or
fear that PUNK KID (tm)

I have all night tomorrow to test in the pit again, and then final
tweak.

Kate comes home Friday, so that is a "lost day"

and Sat is the Game.

Calum, I need you to please bring "literature" and sharpies, and blank
paper. and can you bring the rice.  (bruce bring yours as well)
Bruce, can you remember to bring the drill and screws?
Chris. I need you to do the rest. Bring the game board, the PIT, oh and
your robot.  A shop vac, and.... a few HollyNorth pens.

whew. all this AND I have to deal with  all the good natured slandering
from Steve H. et al,

:)

Chris

I'm off to a good nights rest.  a full day of employment, and about 3
hours left of "quality" lego time.