 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8977
  Re: question

(...) I doubt air would cause this type of problem. More likely, something toxic in the air. Chris was telling me about someone who had a problem like this. His home AC was leaking some kind of freeon or something, which contaminated some kinds of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: question

Don’t know about you guys, but, I keep my RCX’s in a modified Tupperware container that I’ve attached to an air pump. This lets me drop the air pressure to 0.05 atmospheres. The end effect is that my RCX’s are always in good shape and I think the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)