 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8946
    Starting a Robotics Club at a University —Henry DeYoung
   I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and was very impressed with your PipeRacers competition at BrickFest. Seeing your club, I've started to think about opening a Lego Robotics Club at Carnegie Mellon University. Now I'm sorry I didn't go to your seminar on (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Starting a Robotics Club at a University —Calum Tsang
     (...) Hi Henry, Thanks! I encourage you to give it a try, it's a lot of fun and a truly rewarding experience.* I will be putting up the slides from the presentation soon, the presentation files are on my machine at work, so I can't upload them now. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Starting a Robotics Club at a University —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hi Henry, As promised, here's the presentation files: (HTML) (URL) is the slide deck from the "Organizing Robotics Challenges" presentation given at BrickFest 2003. I hope you and others find it useful! Calum (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)