 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8925
  Re: limited slip (aka clutch gear)

(...) ACTUALLY, Calum and I were at the CNE, visiting the Better Living Pavilion and expericing Italian Freefall from 55 metres and pulling 5+ G's the KMG Afterburner, Fireball. And then we phoned you at 10 to see if you wanted to go for ice cream, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: limited slip (aka clutch gear)

(...) naw, I'm not sure why my cell phone did not "ring" I was out celebrating my dad's birthday. so I just got home, and saw Bruce's post about going into some drunken stupor. Chris (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)