 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8870
Re: RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Hey guys-

Do any of you know where I could get an RCX brick? Are there any stores that
sell them by themselves?

Hey, V.

I have a quick suggestion for you.  Before you go out and spend the money for a
new RCX just for this project, you may want to build up some of the other
pieces, and see if you can get them to work.

For example, tie together your 20 pnumatic cylinders, attach one motor to an
RCX, and see if that's going to do what you want.

It's called "Proof of concept"

Do some testing to see if your idea is going to work.  You may find out there
are problems with your idea.  Or, you may come up with an easier way to do it,
that only requres a single RCX