 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8790
  Re: lives

(...) I don't think that would be possible. It doesn't take too long to figure the Organizational Culture of rtlToronto is to be the "most unfriendly place on the web" which is the opposite of the LUGNET goal of trying to be the friendliest place. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lives

(...) Ben- I am a bit confused by your statement, "I don't think that would be possible." Am I kicked out of the group? I hope not. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lives

<snippage> , and aren't offended enough not to let me attend the next (...) What I meant was, that even though the group can sometimes be a bit "unfriendly" in their posts on-line, they are quite friendly in person and welcome new members to come (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)