 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8783
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Hello? Anyone out there? Chris? Calum?

As one of the most active groups on LUGNET, this type of e-mail might seem to
others as a bit offensive.

As well, 7:52 p.m. is mayhaps not the best time to look for additional posts
from fellow RTL'ers--they probably just got home from a long stressful day at
work and probably want to spend some quality time with their NLSO's and kids and
such.

Considering the last post in rtlToronto was a mere 32 minutes ago, I feel that
looking for new posts is not really needed.  And there's a plethora of other
newsgroups that have recent postiings--just go to www.lugnet.com to find out all
the new and exciting stuff happening in the LEGO community at large.

THe only reason you happen to catch me in here is I'm stuck at work, trying ot
fix (hopefully) the last system that got banged by the virus.  It turns out that
i had to go right back to the restore CD, and, considering the age of said
system, that means restoring Win98 and then the years of upgrades to get it to
Win2K and then all the patches on top of that--not to menntion the
reinstallation of all apps and such...

So I'll be here for a while yet...

But to reiterate, lives come before posting here.  I have no life, therefore
this is it for me... ;)

Dave K
-who has megabloks on his desk as he writes this... some co-worker thought it
would be a lark!