 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8742
Re: rtlToronto--the not-so-fiendliest-place on the internet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:58:11 GMT

I'll be at a wedding on Sept 13 (and I'll be the dj at the reception, for
whatever strange reason...)

dave, you good fer nut'n freak!

you HAVE to build  a robot!!!

look. you have used this LAME wedding excuse before:

here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=2285

Hey, it's a disease--all my friends seem to catch it.  THat one was for my
brother, this one's for my friend, Mike.

He wants to do his wedding extemely inexpensive-like, so he gets me and my
laptop to be the DJ.  Eh, it'll be fun.

and if I had the time, I'd use the lugnet search feature
http://www.lugnet.com/help/search/  and find others.

Oh I could list the excuses--summer rollout for work, weddings, doing my hair,
general blaseness towards the event....

But they're all truthful excuses--taht's the good bit.

So I'll play with my trains in the morning, then go to the wedding in the
afternoon.  Maybe I'll get a wireless connex at the table where I'll be set up
so I can read/post during the day :)

Btw, my appreciation of ++Lar went up today.  Nicely done.  Of curse, now the
question will be--'what's ++Lar?'

Chris

Dave K
-who has, thus far, avoided the marriage disease.