 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 866
  Re: Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

(...) This may be of no help to you as you may have TOO MANY boxes, but I am very glad that I invested in one of those collapsable wheeled luggage carts, they are the greatest. The cords keep everything under control so you can actually take them on (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

(...) Yes, I've got one of these, with nice big bouncy wheels to make stairs and kerbs easy. But alas and alack, I'm building a 3x4 foot mountain, and that, the buildings, the trains, and the track won't all fit :P Poor design, I guess - I should (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)