 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 865
Re: Train stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 21:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Hey!

I might actually have some rolling stock for Train 1.

Sears Clearance has the Railway Express for 99 dollars!  I just ordered 1.

http://www.sears.ca/cgi-bin/so_itm.cgi?lang=e&id=16&cid=16&pd=n&eventID=0&ite • mID=7654&qtycount=&day=0&hr=0

So I'm finally caving in and getting into LEGO Trains--'Bot's on hold.

Dave

It all starts with 1....believe me I know....I soon got other trains....
I just love the way they go around tracks....it is very, very stress-relieving
to see them go round and round....

Benjamin Medinets

I made the mistake!? of buying a 4563 and building it on my coffee table in the
living room. Since that day I bought every single Lego Train 9v (I only miss
4532 and 4554). Soon you will need a city for your train and all sorts of new
parts. Wild West and Paradisa will begin to appeal to you for a special moc.
Technic pieces will soon only be used to build mechanical element in your city
and to automate your trains. Lucky you you come at a time where there are 20
new trains at Lego shop@home.

Eric.